I grew up in a house with a home theater, which was great. BUT, it’s made me sort of expect that I will have one in my own home, complete with a retro soda fountain and candy bar.
To that end, I am stocking up. I’ve purchased all sorts of fun goodies like these:
Today, I am one step closer to my goal…Enter SodaStream – a inexpensive way to make super delicious soda at home.
I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about this particular product. Turn water into great tasting soda? That’s better than the brand names on the shelf? Mmmkay….
Well, move over Coke, out of the way Pepsi, there’s a new beverage on the market and we’ve been won over! Honestly, we’ve been using the SodaStream Jet and Stream model for a little over a month now and love it!
One of the best things about the machine is how easy it is to use right out of the package.
Final step? Add your flavoring (you can see the carbonation bubbles here).
Here are a couple other things we really like about SodaStream:
- Not only is the machine easy to use, but you go from tap water to soda in less than a minute.
- The SodaStream machine and flavoring take up very little space.
- We’re no longer purchasing the soda we were keeping around the house – a bonus for the environment and our budget!
- SodaStream has a wide variety of flavors to choose from – our favorites are the orange, grapefruit and ginger ale.
- You can come up with your own mix-ins!
SodaStream was kind enough to send me a review unit and they’ve generously offered Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start-Up Kit ($100 retail) for one lucky reader!
The kit includes winner’s choice of Fountain Jet machines, CO2 to make 100 liters of soda, 2 carbonating bottles, a sample pack of flavors and 3 full-sized flavors of the winner’s choice.
Methods of entry (please leave a separate comment for each entry method you complete):
- Leave a comment sharing what SodaStream flavor you would like to try.
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS or Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to SNAP! via RSS
- Follow @taunitweets and @sodastream on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway
- Like It’s a Tradition on Facebook
- Join the SNAP! community on Facebook
This giveaway runs though Aug. 31 at midnight.