Wow. Wow. Wow. What an inspiring event. I am filled with ideas that I can’t wait to share!
I thought I would start by sharing a few notables:
- My brown suede boots were the most sensible shoes in the entire building. Don’t believe me? Check out some of the photos here.
- While there was some fantastic fashion on display, most of the bloggers dressed, well, just like the bloggers at every other conference.
- The content was great – something for everyone one from those who began blogging five years ago, to those who started blogging five months ago.
- While the conference content was amazing, some of the best experiences are always spontaneous conversations that happen in the hall.
- The attendees of this conference are far more professional than those I have met at previous conferences.
- My favorite session was Beyond the Advertising Banner – mostly because they went beyond the obvious with the topic.
- I now understand why Heather Armstrong, aka Dooce is as well loved as she is.
I wanted to share some of the tips and tidbits I learned while there.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the conference or my notes, I’d be happy to clarify!