1. 12×18 You Serve When You Preserve poster, inspired by the World War II “Garden for Victory” campaign. Available for purchase on ETSY from for an incredibly reasonable price here.
2. I love cool recipe cards, but letterpress recipe cards? Doesn’t get any better. What a beautiful find.
3. Loving this fantastic apron in an hour…so quick and inexpensive there is NO reason you shouldn’t always look fabulous in the kitchen. Pick up the simple tutorial to make this one here.
4. I am a list maker and a note taker. I have zillions of notebooks filled with scribbles. Isn’t this a great little notebook for the kitchen?
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Anthropologie recipe book. It is so simple and yet so fantastic! At just $28 it’s also a pretty reasonable price considering I can rarely afford anything in the store. Of course, I was also thrilled to see a tutorial for making your own book here – what a talented woman!