Earlier this month, the Mr. surprised me with a Kindle. Cool, right?!
I was a bit apprehensive about the whole e-Reader thing…It was on and off the Christmas list, birthday list, etc. I think perhaps he was worried it would go on and off the Valentine’s list so I got an early February fun gift. I LOVE IT!
I’ve cruised through several new books and would love to take this little beauty on the road (perfect for transit rides), but I am hesitant. I am totally worried I will scratch it to death.
So I started searching for a cover…people there are like 6,000 options on ETSY alone!
1. Love this little flowered option for $26. It is so bright and cheery.
2. Anything appliquéd is great in my book. I love the little elephant and the inside of this $50 cover. Is it too childish?
3. How about this one for $24.99? The pink is a bit much for me, but it is awfully close to Honeysuckle – the 2011 Pantone color of the year.
4. How can you not love anything with little dachshunds on it? My first dog was a “hot dog” and I am a sucker for prints like this one for $28.99.
5. Again, loving the appliquéd look on this $75 yeti case. It’s not really my style, but the boys would be thrilled!
6. This charcoal grey (one of my favorite colors) $29.99 case is a bit boring with summer on its way, but I love the idea of the zippered pocket.
7. Just loving the pattern of this linen case listed for $18.99. It’s simple and classic.
8. This is one of my favorites. The linen and polka dot denim combo gets a little countryish for me, but I love the leather bottom. And, it’s only $18.99 – that’s a deal.
So, which one do I pick? Or, do you have a better idea for me entirely?
Truth be told, I am sort of considering even making one myself…tossing around the idea of seeing what I could make with items already in the house???
What would you do?
While your pondering that, any good book suggestions?